Our Mold Remediation Team Will Make Your Home Mold Free Again
Toxic mold is known to produce harmful allergens and irritants that may cause health problems. In the right conditions, mold will spread quickly through any home or business within 48 hours. If you notice mold, or suspect a mold problem, our trained mold remediation experts can inspect for mold and assess your property. If any level of mold is found, our remediation team is trained, and has the expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
Do You Suspect Mold? Schedule A Professional Mold Assessment (516) 747-5445
Anderson Contracting, Inc. is a local mold remediation company operated on Long Island. We’re is proud to serve our neighbors in Nassau County with expert mold remediation, and water damage restoration services. If you notice mold, or suspect a mold problem, our trained mold remediation experts can inspect for mold and assess your property.
We Have The Equipment And Mold Remediation Process To Get The Job Done Right!
- Mold testing to determine what type of mold you have and the areas of your home that are affected.
- Determine the extent of damage behind drywall and insulation. Mold typically breeds in these areas and this is a critical step to determine the severity of mold infestation.
- Safely remove all affected materials in the area of contamination. Since mold spores easily spread when disrupted, we insulate the area and remove any materials that has mold growth, including carpet, drywall, insulation, etc. to prevent the mold from spreading.
- Once materials are removed, we treat the entire area with professional strength chemicals to destroy mold and prevent regrowth. The exact method of removal will depend on the type of mold and severity of the infestation.
- After all mold has been thoroughly removed and the area is treated, we can return your home to normal. This may involve the use of advanced drying techniques and restoration of cabinets and drywall. At this stage, we’ll do a final inspection to identify and address water or humidity issues before replacing drywall, insulation, and carpet.
We Only Use The Best Mold Remediation Equipment & Products
Our licensed mold remediation team has over 30 years of experience in the field. We use the most effective equipment and products to get the job done right. Anderson Contracting is your best choice for mold remediation on Long Island. Contact us today for an on-site mold assessment.
☆ANDERSON CONTRACTING IS RATED A+ BY THE BBB
Anderson Contracting Co. of Long Island, Inc. is Fully Licensed and Insured
Our primary trading areas are:
Nassau License # 1834630000 / Suffolk License # 7943HI